Storybook House (Olalla/ Washington)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The "Storybook House" was built in the 1980ies by Richey & Karen Morgan as an homage to classic fairy tales.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. just lovely! Right out of a Fairy Tale...thanks for sharing this with us! I really like the architecture! I could recommend you the Witch's House from Beverly Hills. You can't miss this beautiful storybook house! The owner,
    Michael J. Libow, plans to preserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when this house was on the market when I sold real estate in Washington. Now I live in Los Angeles and just took my son to see the Witch's House in Beverly Hills mentioned above. It reminded me of the Olalla Storybook House so much I had to find it! Both are wonderfully created! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you for posting this! Have been looking for high res pictures of this place for years. And I have to say, you are my new favorite blog. I have seen almost all the places you post from earlier, because this is one of my main interests in life... Keep up the good work, I am following you! <3
    www.naviana.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought this house when it was on the market. I had lived in Olalla when I was a child and I thought it would be fabulous to have a storybook house! But, as I was living in Los Angeles at the time, I went and bought a tiny house in Burbank. My loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this place. It is on my mail route, so whenever I get a chance to go see it, I do. Would love to go on a tour of it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...